Book Your RIDE on Mindbody
1. Wear comfortable workout apparel which is fit and dry to feel good while workout . You could wear weighted clothing also to get more benefit from your spin bike workout.
2. Bring plug in earphones and shoes (athletic shoes OR clip in cycle shoes), We provide towels so you can keep keep the sweat under control while on the workout.
3. Keep water bottle close to you and stay hydrated by drinking water in short breaks while workout to avoid any kind of avid muscle pain or exhaustion. In short... stay hydrated!
4. Make sure that your seat , handle and pedals are in sync with your body comfort and good grip to get going for the workout without getting tired and feel pain in few minutes during a rigorous exercise session. Our staff will help you with your initial set up!!
Dear Flux Family,
The health and safety of The Flux Community and the Community at large is our number one priority. We recognize that exercise is integral to staying healthy, so as of right now, our doors will remain open.
The Best Way To Combat This Thing?
* S T A Y H E A L T H Y *
For Yourself and for Others
We are immediately implementing some new policies and taking additional preventative measures to limit risk factors. The changes at this time and until further notice include:
• All SHOES must be left outside of the studio rooms. Pilates socks are REQUIRED. If you wear shoes during Pilates, we ask that you bring a clean “indoor” pair of shoes separately and put them on once inside the studio
• All TRX and Peloton classes have been taken off of the schedule for now
• Props and mats will NOT be available
• Classes will be limited to 10 people (per usual)
• Please keep up with our live class schedule as it may alter from day to day. It is still your responsibility to book and cancel your classes as it is our responsibility to inform you of any schedule changes. Be sure your MINDBODY account is set up to receive notifications from us
If you are showing symptoms of illness, you should check with your doctor and STAY HOME if you are sick
Please join our efforts in fighting germs and promoting cleanliness by doing the following:
• Frequent hand-washing – we have 4 hand washing stations at the studio - USE THEM!
• If you are feeling unwell or have cold, cough or allergies PLEASE STAY HOME
• Please stay informed and prepared as will we
Together we will do our best to take care of each other and our studio space. Right now we are taking things day-by-day. Please trust we will be in communication with you, and will take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our clients and our community. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. The best way to reach us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becky, Katie & Your Flux Family
March 16, 2020